Classes will begin in September, the first Monday after Labor Day.
- Please complete and submit the registration form along with the $20.00 registration fee or $25.00 registration fee per family
- All lesson money is due on the first lesson of every month. Tuition is levied according to the school year, not by the month or class.Example:Half hour classes meeting once weekly is $270.00 for the year. For convenience, the yearly fee is divided by ten payments.
A.) $27.00 per month includes – 1 class per week
B.) $38.00 per month includes – 2 classes per week
C.) $48.00 per month includes – 3 classes per week
D.) $54.00 per month includes – 4 classes per week
E.) Each additional class after 4 is $6.00 more per month
There is a discount for families of three or more.
Lesson money is due by the second lesson of the month, or there will be a $5.00 late fee.
We will be closed for the following holidays: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Spring Break
Closing due to bad weather: Watch channel 7 for closure updates
I would appreciate if you could pay for lessons by checks payable to Carmarie Glogoza
- Students must be at the studio 10 minutes before classes begin.
- You must have the following dress attire:
– Leotard (prefer black)
– Tights (prefer black)
– Shoe requirements will be discussed before the first class
– Long hair must be pulled back off the face
- Costume(s): Each student is responsible to pay $25.00 per costume in October, November, and the balance due in December. Costumes run about $50.00 – $60.00 each. Please do not combine costume payments with lesson payments.
- To keep recital cost down, we ask each student to sell one box of candy or a $30.00 donation in March.
- Parent Observation: During the months of October and February, parents are able to observe the last lesson of these months.
- Lost Items: Any items left in the studio will be placed in our lost and found box and kept for two weeks.
- We now participate in Flex Fit through Independent Health and Blue Cross Blue Shield.
Any additional questions, please feel free to call me at: