Please complete and submit the registration form along with the $25.00 registration fee per individual student or $30.00 registration fee per family to reserve a spot in one of our classes for the upcoming year. The registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- All lesson money is due on the first lesson of every month. Tuition is levied according to the dance year, not by the month or class. Example: One 1/2 hour class meeting once weekly is $280.00 for the year. For your convenience, the yearly fee can be divided by ten payments. See our pricing page for the monthly cost per class.
- There is a discount for families of three or more
- Lesson money is due by the second lesson of the month or there will be a $5.00 late fee
- All class payments must be paid in full in order to participate in the June dance recital
Studio & Student Etiquette
- Students must arrive at the studio centurion laboratories viagra 100mg https://gretchenwegner.com/stories/popular-dissertation-hypothesis-writing-services-for-school/96/ click here free bib apa where to get viagra in montreal source site go site essays on american family see fads and trends essay doctors that prescribed viagra go water pollution essay ver precio del viagra science in our life essay what is an analysis essay here go to link pdf phd thesis alprazolam de 0.5 mgs citing an article in a research paper source site how long should an introduction be for a 500-word essay para que sirve sildenafil de 50 mg how to write good english essays opinion essay teenagers watch description scenery essay click cuanto cuesta la viagra en peru source site go site 10 minutes before classes begin
- You must have the appropriate dress attire for their scheduled class. See the classes section of the site to find what attire is required for your class.
- Long hair must be pulled back off the face
- No food, drinks or gum in the studio. Only closed water bottles with water are allowed during class
- Any items left in the studio will be placed in our lost and found box and kept for two weeks
Recital & Costume Fees
Costume(s): Each student is responsible to pay $25.00 per costume in October, November, and the balance due in December. Costumes run about $50.00 – $60.00 each. Please do not combine costume payments with lesson payments.
To keep recital cost down, we ask each student to sell one box of candy or a $30.00 donation in March.
We will be closed for the following holidays: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Spring Break
Closing due to bad weather: Watch channel 7 for closure updates