Please complete and submit the registration form along with the $25.00 registration fee per individual student or $30.00 registration fee per family to reserve a spot in one of our classes for the upcoming year. The registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- All lesson money is due on the first lesson of every month. Tuition is levied according to the dance year, not by the month or class. Example: One 1/2 hour class meeting once weekly is $280.00 for the year. For your convenience, the yearly fee can be divided by ten payments. See our pricing page for the monthly cost per class.
- There is a discount for families of three or more
- Lesson money is due by the second lesson of the month or there will be a $5.00 late fee
- All class payments must be paid in full in order to participate in the June dance recital
Studio & Student Etiquette
- Students must arrive at the studio 10 minutes before classes begin
- You must have the appropriate dress attire for their scheduled class. See the classes section of the site to find what attire is required for your class.
- Long hair must be pulled back off the face
- No food, drinks or gum in the studio. Only closed water bottles with water are allowed during class
- Any items left in the studio will be placed in our lost and found box and kept for two weeks
Recital & Costume Fees
Costume(s): Each student is responsible to pay $25.00 per costume in October, November, and the balance due in December. Costumes run about $50.00 – $60.00 each. Please do not combine costume payments with lesson payments.
To keep recital cost down, we ask each student to sell one box of candy or a $30.00 donation in March.
We will be closed for the following holidays: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Spring Break
Closing due to bad weather: Watch channel 7 for closure updates