Please complete and submit the registration form along with the $25.00 registration fee per individual student or $30.00 registration fee per family to reserve a spot in one of our classes for the upcoming year. The registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- All lesson money is due on the first lesson of every month. Tuition is levied according to the dance year, not by the month or class. Example: One 1/2 hour class meeting once weekly is $280.00 for the year. For your convenience, the yearly fee can be divided by ten payments. See our pricing page for the monthly cost per class.
- There is a discount for families of three or more
- Lesson money is due by the second lesson of the month or there will be a $5.00 late fee
- All class payments must be paid in full in order to participate in the June dance recital
Studio & Student Etiquette
- Students must arrive at the studio free essays on drug abuse persuasive essay template elementary https://ssmf.sewanee.edu/experience/the-pros-and-cons-of-social-media-essay/250/ go to link social problem essay essays on aids awareness owl purdue mla how to cite an essay https://moorelifeurgentcare.com/edtreatment/cheap-viagra-100mg-india/84/ https://tui.net/cause/dissertation-software-architecture/69/ outline thesis proposal follow link viagra en los angeles source can young adults take viagra sources non prescription viagra https://albionfoundation.org/perpill/biaxin-for-lyme-disease/63/ https://robsonranchviews.com/article/john-f-kennedy-profile-in-courage-essay-contest/4/ help write essay services how do i head a college essay https://independentfutures.com/overview/essay-grade-1-l4-l5/57/ source link https://vgdev.gtorg.gatech.edu/buyonline/kind-drug-viagra/1/ do my top phd essay viagra apotek k24 wirkmechanismus sildenafil essay aliens real how to change my email password on my iphone x essay writing test pdf college board account help contact sumner wetland thesis 10 minutes before classes begin
- You must have the appropriate dress attire for their scheduled class. See the classes section of the site to find what attire is required for your class.
- Long hair must be pulled back off the face
- No food, drinks or gum in the studio. Only closed water bottles with water are allowed during class
- Any items left in the studio will be placed in our lost and found box and kept for two weeks
Recital & Costume Fees
Costume(s): Each student is responsible to pay $25.00 per costume in October, November, and the balance due in December. Costumes run about $50.00 – $60.00 each. Please do not combine costume payments with lesson payments.
To keep recital cost down, we ask each student to sell one box of candy or a $30.00 donation in March.
We will be closed for the following holidays: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Spring Break
Closing due to bad weather: Watch channel 7 for closure updates